- Oversees day-to-day operational activities.
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices
- Strategizes process improvements to ensure everyone completes their tasks on schedule.
- Ensuring the quality of the company's products and services meets or exceeds customer expectations. Find ways to increase the quality of customer service
- Ensure all operations are carried out in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Examine financial data and use it to improve profitability.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives.
- Perform quality controls and monitor OPS KPIs.
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Business, Operations Management, or a related field
- Work Onsite