Welcome to the Peddlr platform run by Peddlr Philippines, Inc and its affiliates. Peddlr is committed to comply with the applicable privacy laws and regulations (“Privacy Laws”) under the Republic Act 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (DPA) in order to protect and respect the rights and concerns of all users of Peddlr Website and Mobile Application. We recognize the importance of the personal data you entrusted us, and we believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect, and process such personal data. We are committed in upholding the privacy rights and addressing privacy-related concerns of all the Users of our Peddlr Website and Mobile Application.
By using Peddlr, you hereby consent us to process your personal data upon registering an account, visiting the Platform, and accessing the Services. We will/may collect personal data about you upon:
- Registration and/or Use the Services or Platform, or opening an account with Peddlr.
- Submission of any form, including, but not limited to, application forms or other forms relating to any of Peddlr’s products and services, whether online or by way of a physical form.
- Entering into any agreement or providing other documentation or information in respect of its interactions with Peddlr, or use of its products and services.
- Interaction with Peddlr, such as via telephone calls, social media platforms and emails, including interaction with Peddlr’s customer service agents.
- Utilization of the electronic services or interaction with Peddlr via its application or use services on its Platform, including the cookies deployed while interacting with Peddlr’s application or website.
- Giving permission to Peddlr to be installed in a device to share information with Peddlr’s application or Platform;
- Linking Peddlr account with the social media or other external account or other use of social media features.
- Carrying out transactions through Peddlr’s Services.
- Providing Peddlr with feedback or complaints.
- Registration for a contest.
- Voluntarily submission of personal data to in connection with the application or Services of Peddlr.
If you do not consent Peddlr to process your personal data, we recommend to not use or access our platform.
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WILL PEDDLR COLLECT?
The personal data that Peddlr may collect includes but is not limited to:
- Mobile Number
- Business Name
- Business Address
- Nature of Business
- Account Email Address
- Business Mobile Number
- Device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Computer/mobile device operating system and browser type
- Type of mobile device
- The characteristics of the Mobile device
- The unique device identifier (UDID)
- Mobile equipment identifier (MEID) for the mobile device
- The address of a referring web site (if any)
- The pages visited on the website and mobile applications and the times of visit
- A "cookie"
In conducting our business, our third-party service providers, agents and/or our affiliates or related corporations, and/or other third parties may need to use, process, disclose, and/or transfer your personal data—limited to the purposes listed below. We endeavor to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal data secure from any violation under the regulations of DPA 2012.
3. HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US?
Peddlr processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Improve your experience using our Platform and Service
- Improve and create customized products to meet your preferences and needs
- Enable communication for relevant products and/or advisories
- Promote ads on our services and send ads of our services
- Determine the impact and reach of ads services
- Enable us to process information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes to produce anonymous and complete reports
4. HOW DOES PEDDLR PROTECT AND RETAIN CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
The user’s personal data is contained behind secured networks and only a limited number of employees have special access rights to such systems. We will destroy or anonymize your personal data when we have reasonably determined that (i) the purpose for which that personal data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such personal data; (ii) retention is no longer necessary for any legal or business purposes; and (iii) no other legitimate interests warrant further retention of such personal data. If you decide to deactivate or withdraw your permission to use the Platform, all personal data gathered shall be retained by Peddlr for a minimum period of five (5) years. In accordance to DPA 2012, Your personal data will be disposed in a secure manner preventing further processing, unauthorized access, or disclosure to any other parties.
5. HOW CAN YOU WITHDRAW CONSENT, REQUEST ACCESS TO, OR CORRECT INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO US?
You have the right to suspend, withdraw, or order the blocking, removal, or destruction of your Personal Data in our processing systems upon discovery that your Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it was collected, and for such other cases provided in the Data Privacy Act of 2012 by sending an email to our Personal Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Requesting Access to or Correction of Personal Data
If you have an account with us, you may personally access and/or correct your personal data currently in our possession or control through the Account Settings page on the Platform. If you do not have an account with us, you may request to access and/or correct your personal data currently in our possession or control by submitting a written request to our Personal Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject to identity verification and/reasonable fee for proper handling and processing of your requests.
6. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, you can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.peddlr.io
- By sending us an email: email@example.com