- Increase sales and revenue for Peddlr.
- Evaluates and identify trends in sales by analyzing industry data and market trends.
- Running competitive analysis, conducting and creating sales forecasts, and providing recommendations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting sales data and providing actionable and competitive insights to guide the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a highly preferred degree in Management, Economics, Marketing, or related courses.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
- Data-driven and number oriented.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Analyst or similar role is preferred, but fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Able to make key business decisions and provide data-driven recommendations.
- Strong Communication Skills – both written and oral, and in both English and Tagalog.
- A self-starter and an independent learner who can thrive in a fast-paced FinTech startup.
- High attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and can work with people at all levels.